Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Online Baby Pool






Are you expecting? Here is a fun thing...ExpectNet! online baby pool- the online baby pool where expectant parents can share the excitement and anticipation of their new baby with family and friends!

ExpectNet is a game where family and friends guess the gender, birth weight, length, and birth date and time of the new baby! Each game is private. Anyone can set up a game and be the game host, whether they are an expectant parent or one of their friends. It's like one of those baby shower games you always end up playing, only way better because you can invite whoever you want, regardless of location!

Sounds fun to me! Wish I had known of it when I was pregnant...it would have been entertaining to see who guessed what. I actually participated in a game for the editor of The Daily Stroll. I can't wait to see if I won!