Saturday, July 14, 2007

Be Stylin' in Camo

I love camo! My son and daughter love camo (blue and pink respectively). I wear camo pants. I drool over camo bags and admire camo hats. I think it's cool, urban and not just for hunters anymore! If you are like me and adore the look of camo, ISM has a ton of great camo products for you to check out! If you are looking for something alternative to the traditional prints, go with camo...it's trendy, hip and available in a variety of colors!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Camo Rose Maternity Tube Top by RockStarMoms

Pink Camo Prepacked Diaper Bag by BabyBeReady

Personalized Camo onesies in pink or green by Four Peas

Heros Baby Sling by Dittany Baby, available in pink, green or blue

Rockstar Toddler Tote by RockStarMoms

And my favorite...Camo Cargo Maternity Pants by Nicole Michelle Maternity. Man, I wish I had these when I was pregnant!!

In celebration of my love for camo...ISM is giving away a camo pouch sling by Tru Luv Baby Wear! Sign-up for our newsletter during the month of July and you may be the lucky winner! You have until July 31 to enter. Winner will be drawn at rambo...I mean random.