Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Knocked Up


Have you seen the movie "Knocked Up" starring Katherine Heigl and Seth Rogan? It is shockingly funny! Please hear me when I say Shockingly because it has a lot of bad language and "show and tell" of the human reproductive system (it is about pregnancy, right?). (Read the NY Times review.) I will tell you that I laughed out loud for much of the movie and laughed so hard I cried at one point!

What I want to talk about are the stylish maternity clothes used to dress the main character, Alison. The costume designers of this movie did an excellent job dressing a young, hip woman in some really great maternity clothes. There is no need for hip women to become frumpy once she becomes a mother at the onset of pregnancy. Stylish, sexy maternity clothes are available! Be true to your sense of style because you don't need to change who you are once you become pregnant. Thankfully, today's maternity fashions offer many options! Shop around for fabulous fashions to make you look and feel your best once you are "Knocked Up"!