Monday, September 3, 2007

Super Stylish Nursing Moms

I remember nursing my two kids. I always felt frumpy in the huge, ugly nursing bras. I wasn't savvy enough at the time to know about nursing covers and I got tired of layering my tops to provide maximum coverage while nursing in public.

I'm glad that moms today have options for stylish nursing: Gorgeous nursing covers with tons of style and fabric options to meet everyones taste and nursing tops that are stylish.

Here are my top picks offered on InStyleMoms.com:
  • MooMoo Mama (don't you LOVE the name??) nursing blankies are offered in edgy and super soft fabrics. My favorite, of course, is the camo. Camo is available with Hot Pink, Green or Light Pink trim. Make sure to check out the other styles available. You can't go wrong with these luxurious covers!