Thursday, August 30, 2007

May I have a Dwink, please?



Don't you love when kids start talking? Their pronunciation is so sweet! Like when asking for a drink, they say "dwink, please".

Dwink boxes are the best invention ever! For years I have sipped off the top third of the juice box before handing it over to my child. I'd always say, "Careful not to squeeze!" They always squeeze. Thankfully now I don't have to worry about the nice white shirt getting a half a box of juice spilled on it...I have a Dwink box for each of my kids. They are great! Designed to fit most individual drink box & pouches, including milk, soy milk and extra small juice boxes.

Thank you to creator Yvonne Huang for her brilliant idea!
Dwink boxes were recently featured in the September issue of Real Simple Magazine's family issue!