Sunday, April 15, 2007

Save the Date!


Baby Celebration LA is the premier baby chic event of the year where the ordinary becomes extraordinary and all things baby become magical. This lux one-of-a-kind show is due to be delivered April 28 & 29 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. A unique two-day boutique showcase, Baby Celebration LA brings together fashion-conscious moms (is In Style Moms!) and stylish exhibits in an atmosphere of unsurpassed fun for all.

I will be there to enjoy not only great shopping, but pampering in the Modern Mom lounge! Look for me getting a pedicure! I will also be stopping by Mommy Makeup, one of In Style Moms hot product vendors, and having my makeup done by professional makeup artist and Mom, Debra Rubin-Roberts! Yes, I will be enjoying a great day and I hope to see you there!

Want to get in free? Be the first 5 to email me and I will send you a pass for two free entries!