Thursday, April 26, 2007

Problems, Problems

UPDATE: While most of the issues have been resolved, there are still about 10 broken images on the site. I don't have the time to look through ever product page so I am asking for your help! If you come across an image that is not showing properly, please email me and I will send you a 5% off discount code for your next purchase.
Also, if you emailed me in the week of April 25-May 5 and have not heard back from me, please try again.
Cheers!
Tammy
_____________________________________________
FYI...
Dear In Style Moms customers,
My site is being moved to a new, faster server and it appears the transfer has not done well...many of the images on the site are showing a big red "x" and I am not receiving email. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have an urgent question, you can email me here.

Hope to be back in service soon!
Tammy