Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What is "Drop Ship" Anyway?

In Style Moms recently had a customer order 6 products. Each product was shipped to her separately. Why? Because many of our products are "drop shipped" directly from the designer.

What is drop ship? Drop ship is simply a way to allow In Style Moms to offer you a larger selection of styles, sizes and products. If I were to purchase a product line wholesale, I would be financially limited in what styles and sizes I could offer to you. Instead of 5 sizes in 10 different styles, I may only be able to offer you 3 sizes in 2 styles. Drop ship is truly a benefit for both you and I!

When an order on In Style Moms is processed and the product is drop shipped from the designer, I send them the order with my invoice to be included in the shipment. Most designers use my return address when shipping. These steps are taken to eliminate customer confusion.

Please understand that when you order a variety of products on In Style Moms, you may receive a variety of packages. You will never be charged more for shipping. Happy Shopping!