Friday, January 26, 2007

Stop the Pop!


Pregnant? Are you showing TWO bumps? When I was pregnant with both of my children, I had such an outie belly button that I was very self-conscious about it! I used band-aids on several occassions to try to tame the extra "bump", but had little success.

If you have the same problem as I did, you will LOVE the Miss Oops Popper Stopper! It is designed to stop your belly button from popping through your clothes!

The disposable, paper thin material has an adhesive backing that you simple place over your belly button before slipping on your stylish maternity clothes! No worries, the material is latex free and medically approved. The non-adhesive strip in the middle prevents irritation.

The list of Celebrity Fans for the Popper Stopper includes Maggie Gyllenhal, Gwen Stephani, Elisabeth Shue, Jennie Garth and More!

Popper Stoppers come 5 to a box for $12.50.

Go ahead, stop the pop!